Rodelco has an accredited ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D:2016 system in place. In addition, we have continual Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Contracts Monitoring Agency (DCMA), and Quality Assurance Representation (QAR) monitoring and accepting our products. It is our goal at Rodelco to manufacture and deliver the highest quality products available in the industry today. Rodelco has received awards for First Pass Yields in excess of 99.4% percent.
The Company recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety, and environmental management, are integral parts of its management function. The Management of Rodelco Electronics Corp. views these as a primary responsibility and fundamental to the best business practice of operating under the control of a Quality Management System along the lines laid down in the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D:2016 standard.
It is the Company's policy to seek to operate to the highest standards continuously and to implement and operate fully the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D:2016 standards, including continual improvement, through registration and annual review.
The Company will:
• Comply with all legislation and Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations relevant to the design, development, and manufacture of electronic assemblies, microwave and microelectronic components;
• Implement continual improvement initiatives and make best use of its management resources;
- • Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, sub-contractors, and others who come into contact with its products, work and other activity;
- • Work closely with its Customers and Suppliers in seeking to establish the highest Quality standards;
- • Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on Quality;
- • Train all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management;
- • Constantly strive to meet, and where possible exceed, its Customers' expectations.
Please contact us at Rodelco Electronics Corp Ph. 631-981-0900 with your questions or requirements.